Sunday 17 November 2013

CARTOON AND KIDS



Well, when I saw this topic I was excited. I thought about all the cartoons that I saw as a child. I thought well yes, "I would be able to make cartoons like Walt Disney. I thought about the way my kids get excited when they look at cartoons and I knew that this would be something that would definitely catch the attention of my students. 
Well, this dream of mine was squashed when I realized that it was HHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDD just to make a stick man walk. Do you have any idea how many hours I laboured behind this? Do you have any clue how many times I drew over these images? It was a frustrating task and to top it off, when I was finished and posted I realized that other students did really excellent and elaborate work. (I wondered if they were using the same software as me...) 
Using this programme requires time, steady nerves and lots of patience. 
I have resolved to attempt this again in the future. 

Lesson for my children - 
 Do not give up. 
Keep trying. 
You do not have to be perfect. 
You do not have to excel. 
All you need to be is satisfied that you gave it your all. 
That's is what I require of them.
NEVER GIVE UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment