Sunday 17 November 2013

God protects these little ones. You know it scares me how people can be cruel or harsh to children. I mean, not because we are adults mean that we are better or ALWAYS know better than children. God has his special angels looking out for the well being of each child. He even showed us how we are to treat them. Remember the disciples who were preventing the children from going to Jesus. Jesus loves each child and as such he has taken the time to demonstrate how precious they are. Here are a few Bible texts to show this:

1 Timothy 5:8


But if anyone does not provide for his relatives, and especially for members of his household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.









Matthew 18:2-6

He called a little child and had him stand among them.  And he said: "I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.  Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.  "And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me.  But if anyone causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a large millstone hung around his neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea.

Mark 10:13-16

People were bringing little children to Jesus to have him touch them, but the disciples rebuked them.  When Jesus saw this, he was indignant. He said to them, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these.  I tell you the truth, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it."  And he took the children in his arms, put his hands on them and blessed them.

Matthew 18:10

10 Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment